of your career.
Master of Criminology & Justice (Online)
As a leader in the criminal justice field, you will be able to turn your passion for social justice into a career – actively working to make the world a safer, more just place. To achieve a high-level position in the field and make the biggest impact, you will likely need a master’s degree in criminal justice or master’s in criminology and justice. Responding to this need for professionally trained criminal justice administrators, planners, and researchers, Loyola University New Orleans offers a 100% online master of criminology and justice.
Additional Dual Degree Options:
Online Master of Criminology and Justice Curriculum
The online criminal justice master’s degree is a convenient program that can be completed in one year. It is designed to serve students directly from the completion of their undergraduate studies or those returning to advance their education after beginning their careers. In addition to a variety of specialty criminal justice and criminology courses, students in the online master’s in criminology program will improve their academic writing and develop advanced research methodology and data analysis skills.
Master of Criminology and justice
Loyola’s online Master of Criminology & Justice consists of 30 credit hours:
- CRIM A700: Theories of Criminal Behavior (3 credits)
- CRIM A705: Seminar in Criminal Justice (3 credits)
- CRIM A710: Research and Statistical Methods (3 credits)
- CRIM A712: Graduate Statistics (3 credits)
- CRIM A718: Seminar in Criminal Justice Administration (3 credits)
- CRIM A800: Selected Problems in Criminal Justice (3 credits)
- CRIM A805: Program Planning, Implementation, and Evaluation (3 credits)
- CRIM A850: Seminar in Criminology (3 credits)
- CRIM A893: Directed Readings in Criminology and Criminal Justice (3 credits)
- CRIM A900: Master’s Research and Practicum (3 credits)
Check out the University Bulletin to view further curriculum information and download a degree worksheet for the online Master of Criminology and Justice program.