Master of Business Administration (Online)
Earn a prestigious online M.B.A. at an accelerated pace.
A Loyola Master of Business Administration degree is a launch pad that can lead you to a more successful, meaningful career, and now we’re bringing the prestige of the Loyola M.B.A. online. The online M.B.A. degree at Loyola University New Orleans is designed for motivated professionals who want to take their careers to the next level while benefiting from the flexibility of online learning.
Additional Dual Degree Options:
Online M.B.A. Curriculum
Flexible online courses taught by experts.
Offering flexible scheduling, our online M.B.A. program suits all types of learners. Students who want to advance their careers quickly may take courses at an accelerated pace with our 7-week and 8-week terms. Working professionals and students with other commitments can take advantage of part-time options, completing six or fewer credit hours each term.
In addition to learning real-world business skills you can immediately apply at work, you can also specialize your online M.B.A. degree by taking elective courses in high-demand areas, so that when you graduate, you’re poised to build the career you’ve always wanted. Concentrations currently offered online include Finance, Marketing, and Healthcare Management.
Master of Business Administration
Loyola’s online M.B.A. degree consists of 36-39 credit hours, which includes:
- 3-6 credit hours of foundation courses
- 18 credit hours of core courses
- 9 credit hours of elective courses
- 6 credit hours of capstone courses
Auto [Expedited] Admit Program for LOYNO Students
Are you a graduating senior or current alum? You could be eligible for the auto admit program. The M.B.A. program will auto admit eligible Loyola New Orleans students who meet the following criteria:
- Business majors with a 3.0 GPA or higher and submission of a resume will be auto admitted. Students will be required to submit a personal statement and 2 recommendations before enrolling in courses.
- Non-business majors with a 3.0 GPA or higher and submission of a resume can be admitted (additional requirement will include completing the M.B.A. Math Primer). Students will be required to submit a personal statement and 2 recommendations before enrolling in courses.
To apply as an auto admit, submit one of the following applications: