Military students working towards an undergraduate degree funded through the Tuition Assistance program qualify for a preferred undergraduate tuition rate of $250 per credit hour, plus semester fees.
Air University – Associate to Baccalaureate Cooperative
You worked hard to earn your associate degree from Community College of the Air Force (CCAF). Now you are ready to take the next step.
Loyola University New Orleans makes it easier for you to continue your education while on active duty by participating in the Air University – Associate to Baccalaureate Cooperative (AU-ABC) program available to Active Duty Air Force and Space Force Service members who have completed a CCAF technical degree.
The AU-ABC provides the following benefits:
- CCAF graduates can complete a bachelor's degree in 60 hours or less
- An efficient and cost-effective way to earn a four-year degree
- Coursework provided in a 100% online format
- AU-ABC students qualify for the preferred tuition rate of $250 per credit hour
- Loyola's FREE application takes only 10 – 15 minutes to complete
- Most courses are 8 weeks during the fall and spring semesters and 7 weeks during the summer semester, with six starting terms available per year
Earn Your Bachelor of Applied Science at Loyola
Through the AU-ABC program, eligible participants can enroll in Loyola's online bachelor of applied science (BAS) degree program and Loyola will accept up to 60 hours of your CCAF coursework toward the completion of your degree. Our entirely online program is flexible to fit around your military schedule, and you can personalize your program to fit your future career goals and interests. All AU-ABC active students in Loyola’s BAS program qualify for the preferred undergraduate tuition rate of $250 per credit hour, plus semester fees.
Contact Loyola's Admissions Advisor
If you have questions or need additional support, our AU-ABC admissions advisor is here to assist you.