The Twomey Training Center provides training and consulting for adults and organizations committed to developing change processes where peace, justice, and empowerment are valued. We provide these services to schools, community groups, labor leaders, businesses, local, national or international organizations.
The Twomey Training Center's experiential workshops are designed to:
- Teach and practice the principles and behaviors of transformational community focused leadership development
- Surface issues which unite and divide diverse groups who are trying to work together toward a common goal
- Develop skills for effective communication between diverse individuals and groups in conflict
- Develop conflict resolution skills in the process of working on issues surfaced by the group
- Foster understanding of prejudice, stereotyping, racism, internalized oppression and other "isms" and develop skills for reducing and confronting them
Ready to work with the Twomey Training Center? Let's go!
Read about some of the Training Center's accomplishments.