Article Submission Guidelines
To submit an article to LUCEC Journal, please follow these guidelines:
- All works should include the name of the author, title of the piece, origin, mailing address, email address, and a suggested running head.
- All manuscripts should be submitted in the American Psychological Association (APA) style.
- Submitted manuscripts should be typewritten in either Quark, Microsoft Word, or Word Perfect for Macintosh or PCs.
- Both a printed and a digital copy must be submitted.
- Electronic files, Zip discs, and CDs are acceptable.
- Graphics should be submitted separately, either on paper or as a .jpg, .tif, or .eps file.
- Digital photographs must be submitted with no less than 300 dpi. Slides and halftones acceptable.
- Articles can and will be refereed upon request.
Return to LUCEC Journal »