Tuition + Fees - Vienna
- Tuition is $2950.00. (Note: Financial aid is available from most law schools, including Loyola).
- A program application fee of $25 will be assessed upon application to the program.
- A program activity fee of $275 covers health insurance, one week transit pass, academic tours, welcome reception, tours of Vienna and all course texts and materials.
- Students should expect roundtrip airfare of $1,600 - $1,800 (to/from Vienna).
- Due to the advance preparations and costs inherent in presenting a law program abroad, no tuition refunds are possible after June 15, 2015.