Tuition + Fees - Budapest
- Tuition is $900 per credit hour. (Note: Financial aid is available from most law schools, including Loyola).
- A program application fee of $25 will be assessed upon application to the program.
- A program activity fee of $275 covers health insurance, academic tours, tour book, welcome reception, tour of Vienna and all course texts and materials.
- Students should expect roundtrip airfare of $1,400 - $1,600 (to/from Budapest).
- Due to the advance preparations and costs inherent in presenting a law program abroad, no tuition refunds are possible after May 15, 2014.