Tuition and Fees - Moscow
- Tuition is $800 per credit hour.
- A program activity fee of $300 (paid through two program deposits) covers the welcome reception, all academic tours, student insurance, program guidebook, and all course texts and materials.
- A roundtrip flight from New Orleans to Moscow will be approximately $1,400.
- Program housing will be based at the Moscow State University student dormitory. The cost for a private room with a shared restroom will be approximately $675 for the entire three-week stay. Students are invited to choose alternative housing, however.
- The optional St. Petersburg weekend trip will cost approximately $500 ($300 for the city tour, museum admissions, and two nights hotel; $200 for the roundtrip train ticket).
- Additional Expenses: Students should realistically estimate some expenses for personal needs, souvenirs, entertainment not included in the program, and other incidentals. These expenses depend on individual budgets and desires.