Spetses Tuition and Fees
- Tuition is $800 per credit hour. (Note: Financial aid is available from most law schools, including Loyola).
- Students will be assessed a $25 application fee upon submission of their applications.
- A program activity fee of $275 covers program activities fee will cover student health insurance, course materials, orientation materials, admission fees to program-sponsored field trips and opening and closing receptions.
- Students should expect a roundtrip flight (from New Orleans to Athens) cost of approximately $1,400.00 - $2,000.00.
- Students should expect miscellaneous expenses (passport or travel fees, fees for optional program tours and excursions not covered by the program activities fee, spending money, taxis, etc.) of approximately $1,200.00.
- Due to the advance preparations and costs inherent in presenting a law program abroad, no refunds are possible after June 1, 2013.