Spetses Accommodations and Class Space
- Housing will be based at the Spetses Hotel, located 10 minutes away from the port and center of the island, Dapia. The 4 star hotel offers 77 standard and premium rooms in two buildings. All rooms include an ensuite bathroom, hot water, air conditioning, a mini bar, a telephone and a hairdryer. The Spetses Hotel offers free high speed wireless internet service. Certain athletic facilities are near-by, and the hotel has its own private beach.
- The Spetses hotel has its own restaurant, with two meals per day included in the Loyola room rate.
- The approximate housing rate (a per person rate, including breakfast and dinner) for 14 nights (arrival Sunday, June 15 and departure Sunday, June 29) is as follows:
Double room: 868 Euros (room and board - 62Є per day) = $1,170.56
Single room: 1,148 Euros (room and board - 82Є per day) = $1,548.16
Gratuity for hotel staff @ 7.5% of the total room cost = $101.95
- Classes will also be held at the Spetses Hotel. The hotel offers three conference rooms that can accommodate 100, 60 or 15 people respectively. The conference rooms offer big screens, slide projectors, a PowerPoint projector, a video projector, anatomical seats, white boards, flip charts, laser pointers, audiovisual equipment, wireless internet connection and air-conditioning for a clear atmosphere.
- Students will have ample space to study. There are numerous lounge areas in the hotel, as well as pleasant outdoor areas, conducive to study. The classrooms will be available every afternoon and evening for studying. Also, all hotel rooms are equipped with free internet access.
- Administrative services will be provided on-site. An office for the program will be provided on-site with computer facilities, and room for a modest library, although it is expected that all reading materials for courses will be self-contained.