- Welcome orientation and reception on May 17.
- Program students, faculty, and staff will enjoy an early afternoon bus tour of Panama City on May 18.
- Students will have the opportunity to participate in one of two weekend trips:
- Students will have the opportunity to participate in several legal visits, including:
- Visit to the Supreme Court of Panama
- Visit to the Legal Department of the Panama Canal Authority
- Visit to the Mediation and Arbitration Center of the Panamanian Chamber of Commerce
- Visit to the Panama Maritime Tribunal
- Closing reception at the Amador Causeway on May 28.