- Accommodations at program base hotel on Copacabana Beach + daily full Brazilian breakfast at no extra charge.
- Program Orientation and Welcome Reception on Saturday, May 18th.
- Introductory tour of Rio de Janeiro on Sunday, May 19th. Students will visit the Christ the Redeemer statue at Corcovado Mountain, Sugar Loaf Mountain, Metropolitan Cathedral, and the Ipanema Arts and Crafts Market.
- Weekend excursion to Petropolis, the former Emperor's Summer Palace, on Friday, May 24th. Students will visit the Imperial Palace Museum, Catedtral Sao Pedro de Alcantara, and the Crystal Palace.
- Weekend excursion to the tropical islands of Angra Dos Reis on Saturday, May 25th. Students will board a schooner for a five-hour tour of the islands, featuring live music, lunch, and several swimming stops.
- Optional service learning excursion to the favelas of Rio de Janeiro.