Panama City Program Tuition and Fees
Tuition and Fees
- Tuition is $900 per credit hour. (Note: Financial aid is available from most law schools, including Loyola).
- A program activity fee of $300.00 (non-refundable and due upon applying to the program) covers student health insurance, course materials, orientation materials, admission fees to program-sponsored legal visits, and the opening and closing receptions.
Other Expenses (Estimated)
- Students should expect a roundtrip flight (from New Orleans MSY to Panama City PTY) cost of approximately $600.00 - $800.00.
- Students should expect miscellaneous expenses (passport or travel fees, fees for optional program tours and excursions not covered by the program activities fee, lunch and dinner daily, spending money, taxis, etc.) of approximately $1,100.00.
- Accommodation expense estimate coming soon.
- Due to the advance preparations and costs inherent in presenting a law program abroad, no refunds are possible after April 15, 2015.