Panama City Program Application
The Panama City program employs a rolling admissions policy. Applications are considered in the order of their receipt, and applications showing potential for successful study abroad are accepted promptly, until the program is filled. After 20 students have enrolled, a waiting list is used to admit further students depending on course availability.
- To apply, please use our Secure Online Application Form or complete the Printable Application Form (Adobe PDF) and mail or fax it to us, along with a $25.00 application fee (nonrefundable) and $125.00. (nonrefundable) registration deposit, for a total of $150.00.
- Credit cards are accepted (VISA and MasterCard only).
- A second deposit of $150 will be due January 31, 2014.
- E-billing statements for the Summer 2014 semester will be sent on May 15, 2014. The Office of Student Finance sets your payment due date. Generally, students have 30 days to remit payment for the amount due.
- Because of the advance financial preparations necessary to conduct programs abroad, tuition cannot be refunded after April 15, 2014.
- We require certification of good academic standing and credit transferability from your home institution.