Code of Ethics
Loyola Ambassadors represent the best qualities of Loyola University New Orleans students. As such, their conduct should reflect the following:
- Represent Loyola in an appropriately positive light.
- Always be as truthful as possible. Direct questions to an appropriate source when unsure of the answer.
- Treat others with due respect, regardless of gender, ethnicity, class, sexual orientation, disability, or age.
- Uphold the proper attitude and appearance of a paraprofessional University representative.
- Become an educated and accessible source of information about Loyola’s mission, current affairs, history, and traditions.
- Respect the freedoms and privacy of others, safeguarding confidential information.
- Never accept or grant favors for personal gain.
- Avoid conflicts of interest.
- Uphold the rules and regulations of Loyola University New Orleans and all local, state, and national laws.
- Discuss any possible conflicts with these expectations with the Ambassadors president or Admissions Office advisor.